Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-21-2016, 05:37 AM   #16
newap96
newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Ridibooks Paper
I can write the instructions, but it will be in Russian. Do?
newap96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by newap96 View Post
I can write the instructions, but it will be in Russian. Do?
Yes .
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2016, 05:36 AM   #18
newap96
newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.newap96 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Ridibooks Paper
Aall here.

https://yadi.sk/d/sedxmNfmpHeys
newap96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:34 AM   #19
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Thanks!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:23 AM   #20
alex.ebook
alex.ebook began at the beginning.

Device: Ridibooks
Always get the same error message.

Quote:
@newap96

I have the Ridibooks paper and tried to unlock android with your instruction! I cannot speak russian, so I had to use google translater.

I was able to upload the system.img to the ebook reader. After restart I had a russian Android ebook reader. But from the start there was an error message, that will always pop up immediately again.

Therefore, I cannot use the device

According to google translator, the message means that the device is not correct and there is a problem with the application "graphic interface".

Do I have to upload another img file,too?
Do you have an idea for my proplem?

Thx!!!!!!
alex.ebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2017, 08:27 AM   #21
alex.ebook

Quote:
That's how the error Looks like
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170223_141512.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	155247  
Old 02-28-2017, 03:28 AM   #22
seth05
seth05 began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue T63
Добрый день видел вашу прошивку, как мне показалось она построена на базе маджик бук, оболочка мне не нравится в одном случае мелкие значки в другом все на корейском и не запускается книги в формате fb2, и у обоих не работает кнопка назад. Хотел бы узнать не собирали ли вы прошивку от Magicbook T63, а то у меня не выходит, я в этом не разбираюсь. У меня есть только update.zip, которой не как не могу прошить.
seth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:16 AM   #23
alex.ebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth05 View Post
Добрый день видел вашу прошивку, как мне показалось она построена на базе маджик бук, оболочка мне не нравится в одном случае мелкие значки в другом все на корейском и не запускается книги в формате fb2, и у обоих не работает кнопка назад. Хотел бы узнать не собирали ли вы прошивку от Magicbook T63, а то у меня не выходит, я в этом не разбираюсь. У меня есть только update.zip, которой не как не могу прошить.
Do you mean that I should try the T63 Magicbook firmware? I have unpack the system.img from this device and upload it to my device. However I just get an Bootloop. Should I instead install the whole firmware = update.zip?

I would use it from this link:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265289
Old 03-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #24
alex.ebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.ebook View Post
Do you mean that I should try the T63 Magicbook firmware? I have unpack the system.img from this device and upload it to my device. However I just get an Bootloop. Should I instead install the whole firmware = update.zip?

I would use it from this link:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265289

FINALLY!!!!

I got it to work ... UI and App is now in German

Most system.img did not wanted to work. The trick is to use the RK3xxx tool to extract the system.img and than to repack it "build" with the following size: 512MB ... now most system.img are working on my ridibook. I am using now the system.img from the Energy Sistem Energy Ebook Reader Pro HD.
I hope I can help other people with this advise.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #25
tverraes
tverraes began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue T63HD / Shine
Hello,

I've just acquired/received the Boyue T63 (supposed to be the Boyue-63HD-JD via Banggood). The current FW is 1.0.0-2016102517.
I'd like to migrate the device into "Ridibooks Paper" (T63HD-KC).
Hopefully, I found all the necessary system.img/etc.

I'm under linux (debian to be precise) with ADB+Fastboot+RKFlashkit installed.

I've uploaded most of the IMG files (system, kernel, boot, recovery, ...) but with mixed success since the loader image has changed (Paper instead of Boyue) but looping infinitely.

I mainly followed the instructions provided by "Plus" member ... whom I'm thankful for his contribution.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...1&postcount=72

Is there any partioning changes required?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks beforehands,
Cheers,
T.V.
=======
UPDATE - SOLVED
I finally solved my 'migration' from JDRead to Ridibooks Paper (1.6.1)

Last edited by tverraes; 03-20-2017 at 02:56 PM. Reason: SOLVED
tverraes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:17 PM   #26
MuChen
MuChen began at the beginning.

Device: ridibooks paper lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypark View Post
It is rk3026 device made by Boyue, but unlike Boyue T6x, ADB on Paper is turned off by default.
So to install apps, you need to modify system partition(enable adb, install su..) and replace it via RK Tool.

You can access bootloader by power-up while pressing right button. (or connect to PC using USB then turn it off while pressing right button.. which will automatically power-up when connected to USB)

You can get ADB-enabled system partition images here.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...p=sharing#list
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...p=sharing#list
Could you share it again?I've been looking for the firmware of ridibooks paper lite.My paper lite had flashed the incorrect firmware,it cannot work now.
MuChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:47 PM   #27
MuChen
MuChen began at the beginning.

Device: ridibooks paper lite
Quote:
Excuse.seven years later, Do you have the firmware of ridibooks paper lite(paper lite is 212ppi,not paper)?My paper lite had flashed the incorrect firmware,it has become a “brick”.
MuChen is offline   Reply With Quote