Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Talking What Shall i know to be a Kindle Developer

I want to be a kindle(or such as devices) developer. Which programming languages Must i know. i am a enthusiastic learner. And i also know Action-Script 3 and ASP. And i will be pleased if you share some books that are about this programming languages.
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
You need to know Java, C, lua, and ARM assembler to become a master kindle programmer. Google will find what you seek. For kindle specific knowledge, read the GPL source code, and source code for the various hacks published here. And of course, you need to learn to use the development tool chains and technical reference manuals. It also helps to learn important technical terminology and hacker jargon. But if you really had to ask, you may not have the necessary self motivation to accomplish this. It requires a lot of persistence and determination to acquire all the necessary skills and knowledge.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

thanks
Old 09-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

i am started to learn c and java. i am a student ofelectric engineering
Old 09-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

is this easier to be legal kindle app developer.
Advert
Old 09-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I'd add that you need some basic grammar skills, but that could be construed as 'mean'...

Ooops, too late.

(Sorry, couldn't resist ^^. Don't take it too badly ).

[That said, it's not completely off the mark either, they're called programming languages for a reason... ].
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Grammar, spelling and punctuation are critical for correct operation of computer programs. A great place to start practicing these basic language skills is right here in this forum. Your posts show that you need that practice before you get too deeply into kindle programming.

What is your native language? We understand you, but good grammar helps a lot, especially for technical subjects.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-22-2012 at 02:49 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

my native language is Turkish. Why do you think my english grammers is bad. According to me my eng. isnt so bad as you say.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #9
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitainDerya View Post
my native language is Turkish. Why do you think my english grammers is bad. According to me my eng. isnt so bad as you say.
To be honest, your English isn't great (albeit a hell of a lot better than my Turkish).

Don't let it discourage you though, after all, Geekmaster's total lack of social skills doesn't seem to have held him back
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

You will see that i wil be greatest developer of this world. and i am nowadays tring to improve my grammer

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 09-22-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You will see that i wil be greatest developer of this world.
OK, good luck
Old 09-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #12
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

Can you give same examples from my wrong grammer using. because i must see my wrongs in order to correct them. We have learned british english since i started school

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 09-22-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Can you give same examples from my wrong grammer using. because i must see my wrongs in order to correct them
Can you give me some examples of the wrong grammar that I am using.
I must see the errors to learn from them.

Also:
Enable an English spell checker in your browser ;
Use the advanced editor here, rather than the quick reply box.
You will find that you can pick up the skills very quickly with the help of the browser.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #14
Bilbo1967
Not scared!

Quote:
Can you give same examples from my wrong grammer using. because i must see my wrongs in order to correct them. We have learned british english since i started school
knc1's advice is good. Also, try reading English language books if it's not too problematical for you.

Last edited by Bilbo1967; 09-22-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #15
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

Thanks. you are my english teachers.