Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
davehegel
davehegel began at the beginning.

Device: pocketedge
just got my Pocketedge .. have issues with color lcd screen

i just updated to Ermine

Issue :
I cant seem to understand why i must press and hold the "black square button" all the time .. if i let go the color lcd will turn off and it will look kinda "fugly" with lines across it ..
how do i get the lcd screen to turn on all the time ?

cheers
davehegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I don't know what the black square button is, unless you mean the optical mouse??

The LCD should not have lines across it. You are dragging the lock icon across to open the screen, right? After that the LCD should stay on for as long as you've set it to (Settings/Power Saving/Screen Timeout).

Did your LCD work before you upgraded to Ermine?

I'm sorry you're having problems with your PE. They're great when they work!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 03:08 AM   #3
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
Install the power widget and use the "bulb" icon to keep the PE on. If you could take a picture of the screen lines with a digital camera, it would help to be able to see them.
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote