Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I will try to Sync tonight - are you interested in syncing side-loaded books/documents between an Eink Kindle to the FireHD?
Just personal documents which never sync from Kindle to Kindle Fire on the KFv1 which is a pain for me. They sync from Kindle Fire to Kindle just not the other way around.

I have never been able to get sideloaded books to sync at all on any of my Kindles so I don't use that feature.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #17
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Interesting - the other night when I opened a side-loaded non-Amazon book on the FireHD, it asked me if I wanted to sync to the latest page read - I'm not sure what it was going to try to sync to. I'll play around with your questions and post updates.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Interesting - the other night when I opened a side-loaded non-Amazon book on the FireHD, it asked me if I wanted to sync to the latest page read - I'm not sure what it was going to try to sync to. I'll play around with your questions and post updates.
I'm still on the fence if I want upgrade or not.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote