Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
tuvoc
tuvoc began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
trouble reading a converted pdf to lrf with unpdf

i'm using Docudesk deskunpdf in OSX to convert pdf to lrf, but when I try to view them in calibre (0.5.14) i get this error

KeyError: 0
Failed to render document
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Volumes/calibre-0.5.14/calibre.app/Contents/console.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages.zip/calibre/gui2/lrf_renderer/main.py", line 33, in run
self.lrf.parse()
File "/Volumes/calibre-0.5.14/calibre.app/Contents/console.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages.zip/calibre/ebooks/lrf/lrfparser.py", line 28, in parse
self._parse_objects()
File "/Volumes/calibre-0.5.14/calibre.app/Contents/console.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages.zip/calibre/ebooks/lrf/lrfparser.py", line 56, in _parse_objects
obj.initialize()
File "calibre/ebooks/lrf/objects.pyo", line 848, in initialize
File "calibre/ebooks/lrf/objects.pyo", line 789, in plot
KeyError: 0

any ideas? Thanks
tuvoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre's viewer really only supports calibre created LRF files (and most BookDesigner created ones as well). Presumably Docudesk is doing something that calibre doesn't support.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert