Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
irish66
irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.irish66 knows what's going on.

Device: kobo touch
the killing-by david hewson

This is not on the e-reader. It's an actual book.
It's the novelisation of the original tv series, and so far it is excellent.
I haven't actually settled on anything specific on the e reader.

Last edited by irish66; 12-23-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: I love to edit
irish66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I've been happy with just viewing programs 1 and 2 of The Killing, not wanting to get the books. Absolutely gripping and extraordinary dramas.

But series 3 - I want to read the book. I still can't believe the ending!!! I'm still yelling out (silently) to her not to do it!!!!

I've read a number (perhaps all?) of Hewson's Nic Costa series, so I'll be interested to read his take on The Killing 3.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert