archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

I use the HandEra 330.
archituz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 06:02 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Still a Clie N760C - Love its battery lifetime!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 11:37 AM   #5
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Sony Clie T615C and a Palm Vx
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2003, 06:28 AM   #6
Experiment 626
Experiment 626 began at the beginning.

Sony Clie SJ-20
Experiment 626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 01:36 PM   #7
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Sony NX70V, with a HandEra 330 now as a backup, plus a Palm Vx that is currently without a user--I'm trying to get my father hooked.
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 12:31 PM   #8
waynelorentz
waynelorentz began at the beginning.

Palm IIIXE, and Palm Pilot 5000.
Wife has an m125.
waynelorentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 10:20 AM   #9
zorro_ksig8
zorro_ksig8 is on a distinguished road

nr70v, I love it, I have an old 505 that I am trying to get my wife hooked on... just can't figure out why she doesn't drool over it like I used to... hrmph
zorro_ksig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #10
Yoshi 1080
Addict
Yoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone, Mac
I use an iPhone. Before that, I had a Sony-Ericsson P800 smartphone with Symbian OS. I also had a Palm once.
Yoshi 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #11
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Using my iPhone as a PDA. I was just using paper for about 5-6 years before that, and before that I had a succession of Psions, Palms and HPs (and before my first Psion (back in the mid 90s, paper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro_ksig8 View Post
nr70v, I love it, I have an old 505 that I am trying to get my wife hooked on... just can't figure out why she doesn't drool over it like I used to... hrmph
Maybe you should clean your drool off it first
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Too many sonies here!

I still like my Loox... 480x640 screen is awesome!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
kwjones
Groupie
kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-505; Motorola Droid
I still have my Palm IIIx. Mainly used for birthday reminders and shopping lists.
kwjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #14
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I have an iPod Touch, but maybe "using" is a big word for what I do with it. I only bought it because it looked cool I sometimes watch videos and listen to music, and I do read newspapers and the weather forecast, and sometimes read my e-mails when I'm home and too lazy to go to the computer
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Currently a Samsung Saga.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote