Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Trook Catalog and Calibre

Okay, I use Calibre2ODPS to create an HTML version of my catalogue, but would like to just browse using the trook.

I've found that I need to point my dropbox link to the .xml file instead of the .html, but I can't get any links to appear in the trook, it tells me the different ways I could browse my books, but I can't get anywhere with them, no links etc.

Any help?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
smafra
smafra began at the beginning.

Device: nook classic
Hey Jhempel24,

Check this out. Hope this helps. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78170
I´ve got it working in my Nook.
smafra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thanks, I checked that thread out and I thought I followed those, it looked familiar, but I think maybe I need to delete the old catalog first, and do it that way, I'll give it a shot again when I get off work.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote