Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
Bettinaforget
Bettinaforget began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Kobo book disappeared while reading (iPad)

I was two-thirds through a book I purchased through Kobo and this evening - pouf, - it's gone from my iPad app. Vanished. It still shows up on the Kobo website when I log into my account there, but I can't access it through my iPad and I can't read it. very frustrating!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Bettinaforget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
Sign out of the app, then sign back in. Make sure you've got internet access when you sign in. It ought to reload your book.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ipad, vanished book