Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Kobo $1 off--can be used 3 times

119 books are listed for this offer. The code is: $1off (corrected, it sure looked like Staff to me). It expires October 3.

BTW, a Kobo staff person told me that sometimes all non-agency books are actually included for discount offers. She said that the way to tell if it is non-agency is to see if there is both a regular price and a discount price listed for the book. Agency books have only one price listed. I am not sure that it applies here.

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Try_K...PQYRKPg-1.html

Last edited by taming; 10-02-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: corrected code--thanks dmacmart
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
The code I was emailed is $1off (kinda looks like Staff) did you misread?
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Most of the harper Collins Agatha Christie tales are Can$5.79 ... so that puts a heck of a lot of classic mystery novels under $5 with this promotion ...

Debbie Mack's "Identity Crisis" from Smashwords (via kobobooks) is $1.49 with this promotion (fun lawyer-turned-detective debut novel) ...

Carolyn G Hart's "Death on Demand" series of cozy mysteries are all under $5 with this promotion -- by contrast, most of these titles are $10 in paper so this is a 50% off sale! ...
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
The code I was emailed is $1off (kinda looks like Staff) did you misread?
Blame it on very old eyes--it is $1off
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
maxlawman
maxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony
I've received three separate emails from Kobo with this offer, each with a different offer code (each stating it can be used three times):

"1dollaroff"
"$1off"
"save1dollar"

Interestingly, the text of the "save1dollar" email does not refer to the discount only being applicable to books on a particular list (as the "1dollaroff" and "$1off" emails do).
maxlawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite

I actually found the $1off code on the front page of the kobobooks.com website (Canadian version). I have not had any Emails about it sent to me.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Joshseadog
Enthusiast
Joshseadog doesn't litterJoshseadog doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-650
They also have this on offer in UK £1 off per purchase. I used it three times works great.
Code: save1
Joshseadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
i was only able to use this code once
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote