Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #106
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjottawa View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interne...d_retail_fraud

This has become big business in China and it isn't surprising they're now using eBay.
Oh, those Chinese
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #107
Kenrose1
Kenrose1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
$45 Kindle has happy ending (sort of)

Closure.
Well, the good news is that I got the $45 back from Paypal.
The bad news is I did not get the $45 Kindle from China. Perhaps they were all sold out?
Kenrose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #108
Esquire1
Banned
Esquire1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3 wifi; PRS-500 (gone); iPad NOT for reading e-books ;)
Likely. I bought them all. If you want to purchase one for $65, please PM me your credit card number.
Esquire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #109
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by curstpriest View Post
Herro! My name is Mr Ingard Chan, a manager with United Banks of Hong Kong. We have recovered a banking error in the amount of three million, seventy two hundred thousand, and sixty four dollars. However, I am unable to claim this money by myself and must have aid me in setting up another account to transfer it out of the country. If you will help me do this, you will be awarded half of the monies.

Please respond to me if you want to get phished.
lololol I get this crap like 10 times a day in my SPAM folder. And believe it or not I met people who were so serious about it and asked me to help them.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #110
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenrose1 View Post
Closure.
Well, the good news is that I got the $45 back from Paypal.
The bad news is I did not get the $45 Kindle from China. Perhaps they were all sold out?
Why dont ya go to Ebay or craigslist and just buy an iPad for 200, Kindle DX for 150 or just another Kindle 3 for 45. You will find zillions of Chinese super sales willing to take your hard erned bucks.
No offense. I can understand people can be naive. But not soooo naive and actually stupid
And yeah, i am next in line, if ya want a Kindle for $40 bucks just PM me your credit card number.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #111
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
$2000 kindle

Guess they subsidize those $45 kindles with the sales of the $2k kindles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazon-Kindle-Eb...item3efdce292b
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote