Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
devarshib
devarshib began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Price Lowered-NIB Sony PRS 300 $115

I have a NIB Reader in a sealed, never opened box. It's silver. I bought it for my wife but she's happy with her JBL. I'll also include a slightly used, but completely clean Sony "Premium Cover". Pay via paypal.

EDIT: I'd also be open to a trade for a Kindle 2.

Last edited by devarshib; 09-29-2010 at 11:12 PM.
devarshib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
devarshib

Price lowered to $115
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
Will you ship it overseas (I live in Belarus)?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Will you ship it overseas (I live in Belarus)?
Just FYI... Express mail from the US to Belarus is $41 and that includes $100 insurance for free...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
devarshib

@andre- I assume you'd be willing to fully cover shipping?

@rcuadro- You've sold stuff to Belarus? Any complications I should be aware of?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshib View Post
@andre- I assume you'd be willing to fully cover shipping?

@rcuadro- You've sold stuff to Belarus? Any complications I should be aware of?
I have sent a ton of stuff to Belarus. All you need is a customs form that you can get at the post office and the express mail form...
Besides that it is easy
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
devarshib

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I have sent a ton of stuff to Belarus. All you need is a customs form that you can get at the post office and the express mail form...
Besides that it is easy
Thanks!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
devarshib

Sold to a coworker!