Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
combining feeds with conflicting rules?

Hello, I would like to know how to combine multiple feeds with conflicting rules in a single recipe(I also don't know python, maybe i should....). For exacmple, if I want to use "keep_only_tags" for one feed, then ignore & not specify anything (or specify different rules) for another feeds, what should i do? I'm trying to combine several feeds from different sources to a "newspaper".

BTW, I don't remember if I have said this... but Calibre is awesome! it has raised the value of my Kindle by at least 50%, and it's free! so thanks again to the developer(s) for actively developing and continually adding new features it!
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, there isn't a way to specify 'per feed rules' easily. Since the recipe is python you could proably hack something together, but it wont be done easily
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert