Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > IMP Books

Notices

Old 02-14-2009, 05:41 AM   #1
the7gerbers
Connoisseur
the7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litter

Device: Kindles (Fire HD, Fire, Paperwhite) iPhone
Various: The Holy Bible. King James Version. Feb. 14, 2009

This is the imp I created from TedPark's excellent formatting of the KJV Bible, using his html file. Thanks Ted!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: imp CompleteA.imp (3.59 MB, 949 views)
the7gerbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Very nice indeed!

Thanks!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
ivon
ivon began at the beginning.

Device: i have just ordered an Ebookwise 1150 on ebay and awaiting delivery
bible download to EBW1150

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7gerbers View Post
This is the imp I created from TedPark's excellent formatting of the KJV Bible, using his html file. Thanks Ted!
Thanks dear for uploading this valuable and much sought after version of the bible.But please guide me how do i transfer it to my ebookwise 1150 correctly. I have a ebookwise librarian but it gives error report and unable to import in this format. If i upload it on ebookwise personal content, the limit is just 2 mb.
what is the way to read it on my ebw, please advise.
ivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivon View Post
But please guide me how do i transfer it to my ebookwise 1150 correctly. I have a ebookwise librarian but it gives error report and unable to import in this format.
See my post here in the thread Getting imp files onto the reader - what am I missing?.

Basically, you manually copy the .imp ebook downloaded from Mobileread.com into your eBookwise Librarian bookshelf, THEN try to transfer it to the EBW1150 from there using eBookwise Librarian.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Should the author of the bible really be listed as "God"? The scriptures of other religions are not listed this way on MobileRead (The Qu'ran is not listed under "Allah," for example). Textually, there is very little in the Bible that implies that it is written by the Creator. At most, the claim is that the earthly authors, such as the evangelists, were inspired by God. I mean, the book of Esther is a folktale that doesn't even mention God and there are large portions of secular history and first-person descriptions of mystical experiences which, because they are descriptions, are presumably the work of a being other than that of the being described.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert