Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #571
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by filius View Post
Hi.
Could somebody explane me how to install and launch pdflrf-linux-0.99 on Ubuntu 10.04?
Thank you.
The linux version has been missing in action for years. If you can find somewhere to download it, let us know!
Old 05-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #572
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
The linux version has been missing in action for years. If you can find somewhere to download it, let us know!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB5JSI55
Advert
Old 05-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #573
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's fake.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #574
confusednow
confusednow began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi. I am new to ebooks and have a problem that hopefully the great community here could help. I am currently using pdflrf0.99 to read pdf on my prs650. Great software, and it splits the pdf to nice chunks to read using landscape view.

I do have one question that I had tried to solve without success. The software split the pdf to chunks, and Smart Cut is a great option as it splits the image to the white lines between text. This ensures that the text is not cut in half. However, is there a similar option for figures? Alot of times, figures are split into half and spread across two pages, and that makes it difficult to read them. Is there a way to make the software keep figures intact, similar to how Smart Cut makes sure that text are kept intact?

Thanks.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #575
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope, no option to not split images. And since the author is no longer around and has not released the source code, it'll never be updated.
Advert
Old 05-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #576
frabjous
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And since the author is no longer around
I believe cacapee watches this thread, but it's as good as not having an author around, since he has pretty much killed the project instead of complying with the GPL.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #577
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Why is this still a stick where there's no programs attached?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #578
scm_stuffs
scm_stuffs began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Very informative to neatly convert pdf files.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:02 AM   #579
rockland
rockland began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS650
Why it can't be download now?
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #580
jbaruch
jbaruch began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Great program, thanks!

I have an issue, though. When I use default conversion width and height settings (584х754) Sony PRS 950 leaves 1/4 of a page blank (it has 1024 pixels height). When I try to set higher values to the height setting, I get an error on each and very page generation: "GIF is too big (600 x 1024) > (600 x 800)". Are the later numbers maximum resolution (I hope not).

Thanks!

Last edited by jbaruch; 07-10-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:51 PM   #581
zhengzyjason
zhengzyjason began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
how can I download it? Thanks.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #582
mikewdarrow
mikewdarrow began at the beginning.

Device: none
Frustrated New User!!

I'm hoping that there is someone here that would be willing to help me figure out why I'm having issues with my file converter. I am new to using dos command prompts, so obviously I have very little clue. I start by using PDF2LRF:

C:\PDF2LRF>pdf2lrf -i FILENAME.pdf -o FILENAME.zip

I am confused as to why it shows duplicate pages being converted. But my main question at this point is found in the next step of conversion using PNG2PDF:

C:\PNG2PDF>png2pdf FILENAME.zip

The results show me an error on every page, telling me that there are invalid parameters. I basically know what parameters are, but have no clue how they really relate to the present situation or how to fix the issue. Can someone please help me without making me feel stupid?

Thx,

mikewdarrow
Old 11-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #583
nfd
nfd began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewdarrow View Post
The results show me an error on every page, telling me that there are invalid parameters. I basically know what parameters are, but have no clue how they really relate to the present situation or how to fix the issue. Can someone please help me without making me feel stupid?
Like jbenny explained, you have to download ImageMagick
Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #584
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thread Closed

Moderator Notice

Thread closed.

This thread seems to be defunct, and the first post does not contain links to the program.
Closed Thread