Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Eddie
Enthusiast
Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 360, Kobo, Rocket eBook
Magazine subscriptions ?

Hello,
About 20 months ago I subscribed to the "big three" SF/F magazines - Analog, F&SF and Asimov's (and some others) via Fictionwise, but it seems they're not offering subscriptions any longer.
Which is the best bet for e-magazine subscriptions now ?
Thank you !
Eddie
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Sadly, there doesn't appear to be one: Amazon offers something similar, but they age off and they bill you every month rather than up front.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
RyanMWilliams
Author
RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook WiFi
I subscribe to a couple via B&N, they also do the monthly billing which I actually like. If I decide not to continue I can cancel.
RyanMWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote