Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
PB360+ where to buy?

Cannot seem to find them on the net these days
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Probably no longer manufactured, they are getting rare in Germany too
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
I was tring to find one to buy well before xmas and was unable to find any =(

PocketBook doesnt have any retailers in the USA any more as far as I could tell and the prices at the time to get one over seas wasnt worth it.

Its really a shame, I still have my going on 3 year old pb360 and love it, would have loved to get another one.

As a side note, if you cannt find a pb360 check out the BN Nook simple touch glow.

Its a nice alternative, not quite as full featured as the PB360, but has nice features and supports directory structure to customize how you store your ebooks on it.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yes it's a shame, one of the best readers ever made in my opinion. I was thinking of getting a second one to back the one i have for the long term..though, my opus, and sony 350 are both beloved, I think the PB360 wins in the long run. I might have to see if a mate of mine in Russia can snag one for me....Moscow must have a few sitting in a shop somewhere....If you find any place where you can order them please post it here....will do the same...
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 AM   #5
hidari
MR Drone

pocketbook 360+

shops and websites that might sell it in Moscow:

http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ru/where-to-buy/moskva
Old 01-30-2013, 05:59 AM   #6
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
It's available at a shop in the Netherlands: http://www.centralpoint.nl/onbekend/...i-num-1390217/

But I guess you would want a shop closer to where you live.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
It's available at a shop in the Netherlands: http://www.centralpoint.nl/onbekend/...i-num-1390217/

But I guess you would want a shop closer to where you live.
also ?
http://www.easereader.nl/e-readers/p...usb-lader.html
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:27 AM   #8
hidari
MR Drone

cheers for the links..thinking..jut bought a Kobo Mini......so not sure if i will bite...
Old 02-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #9
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
cheers for the links..thinking..jut bought a Kobo Mini......so not sure if i will bite...
Considering that centralpoint.nl also has at least one original PB360, you have time to decide. I'm also hoping that Pocketbook will continue with the 360 models.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
I'm also hoping that Pocketbook will continue with the 360 models.
I very much doubt that. And you know what, the new models are really not all that bad. (They sent me a 613 as a warranty replacement, and I like it.)
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #11
Sil_liS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
I very much doubt that. And you know what, the new models are really not all that bad. (They sent me a 613 as a warranty replacement, and I like it.)
I'm not saying that the other models are bad, but I keep my PB360+ in my bag day after day and I wouldn't do that with a reader without a cover.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #12
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
I'm not saying that the other models are bad, but I keep my PB360+ in my bag day after day and I wouldn't do that with a reader without a cover.
Sadly, a Pocketbook representative announced on the Ukranian forum that they have ceased production of the PB360, and are now selling the remaining stock (you still find it on the Russian sites). They have announced a new 5" device for the summer, so hopefully we'll see something before Christmas!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #13
Sil_liS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Sadly, a Pocketbook representative announced on the Ukranian forum that they have ceased production of the PB360, and are now selling the remaining stock (you still find it on the Russian sites). They have announced a new 5" device for the summer, so hopefully we'll see something before Christmas!
Maybe the new 5" devices will be even better. (And I'm still hoping for a device with a cover.)
Old 02-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #14
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Maybe the new 5" devices will be even better. (And I'm still hoping for a device with a cover.)
And I would like it very much with some sort of a glowlight
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #15
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post
And I would like it very much with some sort of a glowlight
not sure whether they'll do it for the 5" device, but a glow model is also coming, or so they say on the Ukranian webpage (I put a link to it in the "News" section a few days ago, probably will be in the second page of that forum by now).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote