Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #16
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
The latest Dingo golden updates are available here: https://www.entourageedge.com/suppor...barticleid=263
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #17
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
I now have three update.zip files that I've collected.
One at 159,234KB from Entourage support that I'm assuming is 1.10.
One linked elsewhere, but clearly identified as 1.11 at 221,215KB.
And the one Borisb and others linked at 225,387KB. If that's the latest update, and the latest update is 1.13, we can assume the one linked in this thread IS 1.13, unless there was a 1.12, and until someone applies it and finds out for sure.

None of the three I have is labeled within the shell script file, and actually none is an UPDATE -- they all clean out all data, leaving the system like new, so they're more like RE-BUILDS.

Now if we could score ERMINE in an UPDATE.ZIP package....
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DXG
Me too!

My Woot! PE just arrived! I powered it up and immediately updated to ermine without any problems. Everything I have tested works well. Impressive device for $150!
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #19
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hooray!!

Glad you got it, and especially that you like it so far!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android 2.2, entourage pocket edge, ermine, new user, update