Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Woola
Barsoomian
Woola began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3g, Kobo Touch
Kobo Mini in the USA

Just picked up a Kobo Mini White at the Oswego, IL Best Buy. Just setting it up, but so far it seems pretty cool. Fits in my shirt pocket.
Woola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I just picked one up at Best Buy. Last one! Very tiny. It's setting up as we speak, and it look like its pretty nice so far.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #3
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Congrats to you both on your new Minis. I've had mine for a week and think it is great.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote