Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Smile Sony PRS-600 in Black

I purchased one the 2 days ago and does not meet my needs (i need to move up to a larger screen device as my main use is academic pdf's)

I would like to recoup my money as it is brand new and presently hard to find in the stores - my cost was $323 with tax so if anyone is interested for a PRS-600 (free shipping to CONUS) send me an email at my name davidaspitzer at gmail dot com. Payment can be sent via paypal. I will also throw in a 2 gb SD card
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0024.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	622.3 KB
ID:	35317  

Last edited by davidspitzer; 09-03-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: sold
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
I purchased one the 2 days ago and does not meet my needs (i need to move up to a larger screen device as my mane use is academic pdf's)

I would like to recoup my money as it is brand new and presently hard to find in the stores - my cost was $323 with tax so if anyone is interested for a PRS-600 (free shipping to CONUS) send me an email at my name davidaspitzer at gmail dot com. Payment can be sent via paypal. I will also throw in a 2 gb SD card
Im reducing it to $299 - if no one is interested im just going to return it to the sony store

Last edited by davidspitzer; 09-02-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: price reduction
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
SolInvictus
SolInvictus began at the beginning.

Device: none
I've sent you a Pm
SolInvictus is offline   Reply With Quote