Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Sell Your Brick

A post yesterday from jorgebell about needing a battery for his Pocket eDGe got me thinking (which is probably why my brain hurts). A market exists within in the eDGe community for used parts sales. Nobody wants to see their eDGe break but unfortunately this is the nature of electronics. However, one person's pain can be another person's pleasure. Plus, this is a great way for someone whose eDGe is broken or bricked to get back something on there investment. I know that many owners would be interested in getting a spare battery, a stylus, a tablet, an e-reader, a cable or whatever parts they can salvage from a broken or bricked eDGe if the price were right.

Last edited by obsessed2; 10-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote