Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
aleccj1
Techie
aleccj1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (3G + WiFi), Kobo
Kindle Preorder Questions

Hello,
I'm thinking about preordering the new graphite Kindle (3G+WiFi). I bought a Kindle 2i around a week ago, and I will probably take that back. Before I had the Kindle 2i, I had a Nook, but I took it back and still haven't gotten the money back on my credit card. I'm worried the same thing might happen with the Kindle. So, my question is, when you preorder the Kindle 3, when do they charge you? Do they charge you when it ships or when you preorder it?

Thanks.
aleccj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You are charged when it ships.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
aleccj1
Techie
aleccj1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (3G + WiFi), Kobo
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You are charged when it ships.
Thank you very much. Now, only a month to go... Can't wait!
aleccj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
robslp
Enthusiast
robslp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & 3, Nook, Android Razr, Fire, Transformer Prime.
I also have a kindle 2i that I got on July 21st. I would like to return mine and get a K3. Do we get a refund for the whole purchase price? I would also have to return my M-edge cover. Does anyone have any information that would help me?
robslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by robslp View Post
I also have a kindle 2i that I got on July 21st. I would like to return mine and get a K3. Do we get a refund for the whole purchase price? I would also have to return my M-edge cover. Does anyone have any information that would help me?
Amazon has a 30 day, full refund return policy, I think you just pay for shipping charges:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=901888
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote