Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #33751
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I am.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #33752
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Or not.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #33753
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
No one wins.
I disagree. Everyone who has posted has won, but no one can keep the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Rapid chicken win! Whoosh!
*Solitaire1 makes a steel wall appear in front of Poohbear. Poohbear hits the wall, bounces off harmlessly, and drops the win. Solitaire1 scoops up the win.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
My Mom's homemade mac&cheese trumps EVERYTHING! I win!
Is it as good as Kraft Macaroni & Cheese?

BTW, here a tribute to your mum (and all mums everywhere):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm home, I'm starving, I can't decide what to make to eat win.
Well, may I make a suggestion of a certain featured bird, one that currently populates this thread?

Quote:
Isn't that thread mostly populated by tea drinkers?

BTW...I win.

Better?
I prefer root beer, Wild Cherry Icee, Cranberry-Apple juice, and grape juice.

I'll have root beer with this win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #33754
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll take a cherry soda with my win please.

Thank you

I win.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #33755
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Only if it has bacon.

I win.
Yes it does indeed have bacon in it! Onion and fresh mushrooms too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Is it as good as Kraft Macaroni & Cheese?

BTW, here a tribute to your mum (and all mums everywhere):
While Kraft Dinner does hold a special place in my heart, my Mom's mac&cheese is AMAZING!

Thanks for the giggle!

Oh yes, I win!
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #33756
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

You had me until you said the shrooms word. Double bacon for me please.

I win.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #33757
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
This is not the coffee talk thread.

I win.
Quote:
Isn't that thread mostly populated by tea drinkers?

BTW...I win.

Better?
Hey, there are a few coffee drinkers there (me) along with some mouse that drinks coke zero.

Home and waiting for my coffee to brew win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #33758
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I drink coffee, but this is still not the place to discuss that.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:41 AM   #33759
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Well, we could do more chocolate. I'm never tired of chocolate anything.

I win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:28 AM   #33760
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
OK, chocolate it is.

I win.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #33761
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

I'll have some cake with morning coffee please.

I win.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #33762
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Hey, there are a few coffee drinkers there (me) along with some mouse that drinks coke zero.

Home and waiting for my coffee to brew win.
Me too...but I mostly lurk in that thread. Stitchawl is rather humorous.

Quote:
Well, we could do more chocolate. I'm never tired of chocolate anything.

I win.
Never get tired of chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
OK, chocolate it is.

I win.

YES!!!

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #33763
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

While everyone is busy oggling the dreamy chocolate I shall sneak off with the win.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #33764
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

I would rather have a maple bar.

I win.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #33765
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Places a maple bar in the car trap...

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!