Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #31
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielrv View Post
Hi Mate,

I bought one on ebay the m218b, and is in chinese. I've tried to upgrade the firmware using the ectaco one, but after the process is finished when i turn on the device i have a lovely grainy screen with a black bar on the right and nothing happens. My email is danielrrv@gmail.com. Cheers
I think it may still be possible for it to be done. I've updated the jetBook to M218A+, M218B, and back again. It takes two flashes of the jetBook firmware to get from M218B to Ectaco. Presumably it would work both ways, as the jetBook identifies as "needing" M218B firmware when you try to flash it with M218A (not A+). I'm guessing it's really a M218B without the wireless.

More info.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote