Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle NT
any2xxx, lrf2xxx not working in calibre 0.4.125 (and earlier versions)

I'm using Calibre in my Mac and I can't use those line commands.

They always fails with this error:

Code:
bash-3.2# any2lit --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/any2lit", line 29, in <module>
    os.execv(loader_path, sys.argv)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Any help?
Oletros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Edit the file /usr/bin/any2lit and add

Code:
print loader_path, sys.argv
just above the last line, then try to run it. Also post the output of

ls -l /usr/bin/any2lit
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Edit the file /usr/bin/any2lit and add

Code:
print loader_path, sys.argv
just above the last line, then try to run it. Also post the output of

ls -l /usr/bin/any2lit
I have seen where the problem is

I have put Calibre in a folder with spaces in the name

The output of the print statement is:

Code:
/Applications/Utilidades de documentos/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/loaders/any2lit.py ['/usr/bin/any2lit', '--help']
After I have moved Calibre to
Code:
/Applications/
, all the commands work.

So, it's not treating well paths with spaces.

Thanks for your great program
Oletros is offline   Reply With Quote