Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Kobo Arc 10 HD

So I'm still using the Kobo Vox and figure it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking that I'd want to use Cinema Now as well as Netflix, Zinio, Kobo, Amazon Kindle apps as well as pdf. But I'm looking at the Kobo 10HD and was wondering which I should choose between this and the Nexus (neither of which I can try in the flesh as chapters doesn't have it in yet).

Does anyone own it and if so, is this a good idea? It looks to me like it is, but always want opinions
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote