Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #46
MartinZ
Zealot
MartinZ doesn't litterMartinZ doesn't litter

Device: PB903, PB603
Quote:
It's great idea. Do you plane make smth like GuitarPro in the future?
A complete GuitarPro-like program would exceed my skills, I guess.
It is a complete notation and music-playing system.
My work is "only" derived from "Chord4" a successor of the legendary "chord" program. It's quite useful anyhow. You can load a lot of sources for ChordPro format and do transposition.
MartinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #47
Kyriako
Connoisseur
Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
Hello yuryfdr,
I have a PB903 and would like to work with your "pi".
I tried to work with it like this:
1. when I start the program, "Long OK..." is shown
2. in the menu, I select "File->New" and get a blank page with the keyboard opened
3. I type in a line and finish by clicking the return button on the keyboard
The line is placed on top of the sheet and the keyboard disappears.
I would have expected that the keyboard remains and I can continue by typing the next line.
4. I worked around that problem by "menu->Edit->Insert After"
a new line was created which I could edit.
With the down cursor I marked the new line and continued with 4.
5. for saving I selected "menu->File->Save"
the appearing dialog shows a lot of unknown folders. I was not able to find my own folders.
appart from that, I could not find out how to name the file.

Can you give me some hints how to work with it?
Thank you.

Regards,
kyriako.
Kyriako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #48
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyriako View Post
Hello yuryfdr,
5. for saving I selected "menu->File->Save"
the appearing dialog shows a lot of unknown folders. I was not able to find my own folders.
appart from that, I could not find out how to name the file.
you own folders may be in:
/mnt/ext1/ - book internal memory folder
/mnt/ext2/ - sd card
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #49
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
Hi Yury

thank you very much for your work!

I'm using your prg with a 622 touch
I've some problem with the buttons, the scroll bar and the '..' to change to upper dir because they're too slim for my fingers

Is there a way to enlarge them?

thankyou again

Paolo
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #50
Kyriako
Connoisseur
Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Kyriako is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
Hello yuryfdr,
thank you. I finally found my files.
When I open a (Windows)text file, at the end of each line there is a mark for the CR-Byte.
My suggestion: an item in "options" for selecting Windows/Unix(and perhaps Mac)ending.
Perhaps in addition a selection for showing only the "mnt" files and folders, like the "library".

I still have the problem as mentioned under 2. and 3. that continuous writing is not possible.
Is that a malfunction of my device?

Regards,
kyriako.
Kyriako is offline   Reply With Quote