Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #24706
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
And yet I see that foot of yours is still stuck to the building I tied it to weeks ago.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #24707
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
But did you read the label?

"Warning: Toxic to mice."
The glue remover I used is not. (I didn't use the glue remover that you 'accidentally' left behind!)

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #24708
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #24709
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I win.
But with no style.

I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #24710
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Your style is a joke.

I win.
Advert
Old 11-23-2012, 09:51 AM   #24711
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Hmm... if I tempt HIMS into name-calling, could I get him expelled from the thread?

Not that it really matters. Whether he posts here or not, I will always end up in the lead in the end.

I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #24712
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Did you say lead in the end which rhymes with head?

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #24713
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Aren't mod bound by those same rules?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #24714
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm... if I tempt HIMS into name-calling, could I get him expelled from the thread?

Not that it really matters. Whether he posts here or not, I will always end up in the lead in the end.

I win.
I doubt you'll end up with the win, and I don't usually go that far in name-calling. By the way, mucho gracias for the heads-up on the Diane Duane discount code. I picked up the entire Young Wizards set for $16US.

And now, I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #24715
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Aren't mod bound by those same rules?
All member of MobileRead are equal.

But some are more equal than others.

For example, I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #24716
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
By the way, mucho gracias for the heads-up on the Diane Duane discount code. I picked up the entire Young Wizards set for $16US.
My plan worked! You'll be too busy reading to post here!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #24717
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Weekend win!
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #24718
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Hi Nancy! I hope you have a good weekend. Apart from not winning, of course.

I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #24719
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My plan worked! You'll be too busy reading to post here!
Oh those are for later. I can always type with one hand, hold the e-reader with the other and use one eye for both tasks.

I win.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #24720
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Oh those are for later. I can always type with one hand, hold the e-reader with the other and use one eye for both tasks.

I win.
Darn dual-core processor robots!

I still win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!