Old 10-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
dawood
Enthusiast
dawood began at the beginning.

Device: none
--extra-css doesn't seem to work

My command line includes:

--extra-css=".calibre2 { margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; }"

But it doesn't seem to be applying. I unzipped and checked stylesheet.css but it isn't there. Any ideas?

Last edited by dawood; 10-19-2013 at 08:04 AM.
dawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Did you forget the closing double quote just in the example? or might that be the cause?
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #3
dawood
Enthusiast

No, sorry that was a typo here
Old 10-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
extra css applies to the input document, not the output document. .calibre2 does not exist in the input document. http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/conv...html#extra-css
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #5
dawood
Enthusiast

Ah ok. So if I'm converting tmp.html it will run on tmp.css (if I'm referencing that normally in the <head>)?

What I'm trying to do is center all the images, without much luck so far.

Alright, seem to have got that now.

Last edited by dawood; 10-19-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Advert