Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 01-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Carver, Jeffrey A.: The Infinite Sea, v. 1, 18 Jan. 2009

I am the author, uploading The Infinite Sea, Volume 3 of The Chaos Chronicles, as a limited free download. Please feel free to share with your friends and family, but observe limitations on use as noted on the copyright page of the book. Please do not repost without permission. The Infinite Sea is copyright (c) 1996 by Jeffrey A. Carver, and was published by Tor Books. This ebook is a reproduction of that edition, including cover art (by permission of the Tor art director).

Many thanks to JSWolf for his excellent help in converting and formatting the book for the Sony Reader.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Infinite Sea.lrf (788.0 KB, 538 views)

Last edited by starrigger; 01-18-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: corrected copyright date
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you like these books, the fourth book in The Chaos Chronicles, Sunborn, is now available as a Tor hardcover, a free PDF download from my website, and will soon (I hope) be available as a Tor ebook. You can get it free as a properly formatted ebook from me now with the purchase of a hardcover. Details are on my downloads page.

Oh, and if anyone is moved to offer tangible thanks, there's a Paypal donation button on that page, too.
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver

UPDATE (10/27/2010): I have since put this book up for sale in the Kindle store and at Smashwords. I have opted to leave the free downloads here for people to try. The difference between these editions and the ones up for sale is that I have added a new Afterword to each of the for-sale editions, offering a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the writing of the books, and the evolution of The Chaos Chronicles as a whole. Take your pick!

Tags
carver, chaos chronicles, jeffrey a. carver, science fction