Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
mickh
mickh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony, Cruz Reader
UK Newspapers

I am a total 'newbie' to this and am wondering if anybody can give me simple instructions. I'd like to find some online UK newspapers that I can download and convert to my Sony Ebook Reader, I know that there is an online version of the Daily Mail but I can't work out how to get it into Calibre. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael
mickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickh View Post
I am a total 'newbie' to this and am wondering if anybody can give me simple instructions. I'd like to find some online UK newspapers that I can download and convert to my Sony Ebook Reader, I know that there is an online version of the Daily Mail but I can't work out how to get it into Calibre. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael
I don't know about UK newspapers but there are a number of Australian newspapers I'd like. Maybe a file format for recipes would be helpful - it would help with sharing them.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Recipes are python files. Read the section of the user manual on creating custom recipes.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote