Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Kaj Bloch-Jensen
Kaj Bloch-Jensen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle PDF to Kindle on Calibre

Hi
Can you help. When I try to convert PDF to MOBI in Calibre I am unable to change the letter size ! when I get the book on my kindle the letter are tiny !
is it not possible to change that in the calibre settings. Thank's for your help
Kaj Bloch-Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
If you wish you can convert PDFs with this way:
  1. Use ABBYY Fine Reader to convert pdf to html
  2. [optional] edit this html in Word and save as filtered html
  3. zip this html and its folder ( not 100% necessary but recommended)
  4. use Calibre to convert this zip file to mobi/ePub
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert