Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
jaydenmatthews
jaydenmatthews began at the beginning.

Device: none
Great eBook on Positive Thinking !

Positive Thinking: The Only Positive Thinking Guide You'll Ever Need to Eliminate Negativity and Stress for Good

Transform Your Outlook From Negative to Positive!

Some of us will see a half-full glass: we focus on the positive, while most of us see a half-empty glass: we see the negative. When it comes to self-criticism, we are ruthless – you think of how clumsy and worthless you are because of a mistake you made during a presentation at the office. You think of how big a failure you are because you did not wake up to the alarm.
When you have a negative mindset, you are never at peace with yourself because you are constantly stressing over something. As you know, stress negatively affects your health and performance. Stress drains the energy that can be used for more productive tasks. Do you want to live like this?

Inside this eBook, you will learn:...

What positive thinking is
The relationship between positive thinking and positive self-talk
The benefits of becoming a positive thinker
How to transform your mind to become a positive thinker
Positive thinking steps and tips
And much, much more!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVLXM64/

This eBook is currently free on Kindle unlimited for the next few weeks. After that PM me for a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

Thanks,
Jayden
jaydenmatthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:38 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I don't do Kindle Unlimited.
So I guess I don't want a copy.
I will go grab a sample to see if it is worth reviewing.

I will give you a review here on the sample.

The first sentence in your book insults your readers. Why are you congratulating me?
You make it sound like downloading a book is hard work.

Also, that first line is in every scamlet I have run across.
Not to mention thanking me twice for downloading your book before the first chapter tells me that you think your readers are not bright or English is not your first language.

Oh and I am not going to pay 99 cents for a 40 page book.

Also, I don't remember where but I have seen most of your introduction in other self-help books.

So final opinion, if you really wrote this book, you might want to be looking at others because you have been plagiarized.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 04-10-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:40 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I find it somewhat disingenuous of you to initially claim that your book is "free" and then, only when challenged, change that to "free on Kindle Unlimited ". You're still being paid when someone borrows it on KU. Pretending that this is some sort of giveaway is inaccurate.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happiness, joy, negativity, positive thinking, stress