Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-13-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Xoom on sale at woot today.

Wifi (refurbished) - $399:

http://www.woot.com/sale/motorola-xo...m_medium=email

If anyone interested.

I'm tempted to buy it as a "backup"

but I'm also thinking about the Amazon tablet and the Acer iconia as a "backup"
apparently since the next O/S update will enable the sdcard and 4G I'll need to
send mine in for the 4G update (assuming I want to do that...)

Last edited by kennyc; 07-13-2011 at 06:41 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
http://twitter.com/#!/edbott/status/91175602039693312

Quote:
That suggests there have been a LOT of returns.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
EBookBro
Banned
EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle
399 for a refurbished? That's not too bad I guess. I'd rather buy a new one, honestly.
EBookBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Over anyway, but I'm sure refurbished are around somewhere.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Got myself a new one. Getting acquainted but so far I like what I see. Also got the keyboard folio from VW. It makes it a mini-laptop.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
Got myself a new one. Getting acquainted but so far I like what I see. Also got the keyboard folio from VW. It makes it a mini-laptop.

Wonderful!! I certainly love my 3G version.