Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
windows990
windows990 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Exclamation Do I need to make folios when using "export to kindle" plugin?

I am making an interactive magazine (links and pictures are clickable) that is composed mostly of pictures in Indesign cs 5.5. I've gone through lots of tutorials on how to make folios and preview them on your ipad which works great. I would now like to upload it to Amazon to be bought as an e-book and have downloaded the "export to kindle plugin", which shows you can export a document. Can I export a whole folio or do I have to make my magazine be in one single document and then export it?

I want my magazine to be a FIXED FORMAT book, so how would I upload this to amazon from Indesign cs5.5?

Thankss
windows990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, ebook, fixed format, indesign cs5.5, uploading