Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
tea2
Zealot
tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd ed, Kindle 2, iPad Mini 4, Aura One.
Kobo/Adobe not working--error 404 when I try to get the epubs--Server down?

Just bought a couple of books and they won't download the epub versions to Adobe. I get an "Error 404-- Servlet URLLink is not available"

I tried a couple of my other books, and I get the error on those too.

If I update via the reader itself and the kobo desktop, I get the books, but I like to have the epub as backup.

Anyone else getting this?

Last edited by tea2; 07-01-2012 at 10:14 PM.
tea2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
Marbles
Zealot
Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.

Device: KoboTouch & Kobo Vox iPad2
I just tried it and I am getting the same error as well. Hmmm wonder what is going on.
Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I got that a couple of times earlier this afternoon as well...
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
It took me a few tries earlier today. They have been doing website work for the last several weekends, and things like this seem to happen. I'm expecting some more to come in the weeks ahead (but this is just a ~guess).
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
BookwormJulie
BookwormJulie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad
Okay, so now I know it's not just me or there was an error with the books I purchased last night. Still frustrating trying to get the ePub files to download properly.
BookwormJulie is offline   Reply With Quote