Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Prince Hal
Zealot
Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Galaxy Player 4.2; Nexus 3 (wifi only); Nook HD+ (possibly)
PocketBook 360 for Sale - great price

Regretfully for sale after 1 day. See the Flea Market on the MobileRead site.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72400
Prince Hal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Prince Hal
Zealot
Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Sold. Really sad.
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
That's really sad... I hope you still like the device though?
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
Prince Hal
Zealot

It was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
That's really sad... I hope you still like the device though?
Just one of those things with timing that meant it needed to go whilst it was still new.

I really liked it. I had a day to get used to it:

1. Great customer service.
2. Really light reader, there was no strain on the arm. It just didn't feel there.
3. The clip on cover was a great protection.
4. Folders, folders, folders. I created folders and sub folders both from the PB 360 and my desktop. This would have made it really useful for organizing my books.
5. Connected and charged without a hitch.
6. Lots of fonts to choose from and the ability to add more.
7. Good selection of free books added.
8. Quick page turns.
9. Good contrast.
10. Clippings from the book text into separate folders (or a single one of course). This was why I bought it.

All in all a good choice.

Hal.