Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #1
Dariarb
Enthusiast
Dariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-650
Problem with PRS T3 and Calibre

I have the Calibre version 0.9.33, which I like because under the library icon puts the amount of books that I have in each library and I don't have to be looking in the bottom left, which is where new versions of the Calibre they say how many books we have. Well... the problem is that I have a Sony PRS T3 and that version of Calibre does not recognize it. Can you do something so the caliber recognizes the T3? Is there a plugin?
Thank you.
Dariarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Have you checked that the newer Sony device interface plugin hasn't been disabled.

Preferances> Plugins> Device interface plugins.

If that doesn't help then you maybe better off asking in the Calibre forum.
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I thought it was the same plugin as for the T1?

Probably you are aware you must press the bar/button on the T3 to connect it to the computer, but just in case.

If you have a 64 bit computer running Windows 64 bit OS you can install both a 64 bit and a 32 bit version of calibre and run whichever version you want to.

A lot of great stuff has been added to calibre so would give you a chance to try new features without losing what you like.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
Dariarb
Enthusiast
Dariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enoughDariarb will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thanks, I will try both suggestions.
Dariarb is offline   Reply With Quote