Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-11-2016, 09:56 AM   #46
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I didn't have any issue finding the 99 cent videos. Just had to click on where it said, 99 cent videos. Then I got like 3 pages listed.

I don't really buy or rent movies as so few movies are made that I like anyway these days it seems. But they weren't hard to find. I find I use prime video more often now than I do Netflix.

I got a couple of great deals already this time around.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:19 AM   #47
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Personally, I think this is just Amazon's annual event to get more Prime customers.
Umm.. yes. Of course that's what it's for. I don't think that's a secret.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2016, 11:01 AM   #48
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Prime members get up to 50% OFF select videos today -- exp 11 Jul

Included in this sale are all 8 Harry Potter movies for $4.99 each.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #49
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I didn't have any issue finding the 99 cent videos. Just had to click on where it said, 99 cent videos. Then I got like 3 pages listed.

I don't really buy or rent movies as so few movies are made that I like anyway these days it seems. But they weren't hard to find. I find I use prime video more often now than I do Netflix.

I got a couple of great deals already this time around.
What link? I never saw a damn link anywhere. I searched their website, looked on the FireTV box screen, I clicked the link in the email ad they sent me, but nothing. The FireTV would show a single 99 cent video at the top of the page, but that was it. There was no obvious link that I could find.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #50
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
What link? I never saw a damn link anywhere. I searched their website, looked on the FireTV box screen, I clicked the link in the email ad they sent me, but nothing. The FireTV would show a single 99 cent video at the top of the page, but that was it. There was no obvious link that I could find.
It was where all the prime deals are listed each day. When you click on that top banner, large one that says the deals are everywhere. You get the today's prime deals and below are the boxes of the other offers like today it shows some phones one one box, prime music listen and win, 50% off select videos, etc.

And when they had the 99 cent ones, one of those boxes was for that. I clicked on it and it pulled up a list of movies, 3 pages I think it was that looked like a listing from the instant video. I didn't see if it was there just under instant video by itself as I clicked the Prime day banner first.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2016, 12:21 PM   #51
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I didn't have any trouble. I rented two of them.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:01 PM   #52
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thank you very much for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Prime members get up to 50% OFF select videos today -- exp 11 Jul

Included in this sale are all 8 Harry Potter movies for $4.99 each.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #53
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Thank you very much for this!

YW
Old 07-11-2016, 02:57 PM   #54
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Got my first Prime Day deal--$40 off home services over $75 for selected services today, all services tomorrow. Perfect timing for me; I hired a computer tech to replace a failing hard drive.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:14 PM   #55
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I wonder if I can hire someone to put together a bookcase I bought from Ikea? The bookcase uses Swedish parts and I can't figure it out.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:15 PM   #56
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
I wonder if I can hire someone to put together a bookcase I bought from Ikea? The bookcase uses Swedish parts and I can't figure it out.
I can send the squirrels over if you like.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #57
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I can send the squirrels over if you like.
I bet they work for peanuts
Old 07-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #58
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
I bet they work for peanuts
Yeah, but you gotta watch 'em every minute!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:55 PM   #59
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
I'll assemble your bookcase if you install my new hard drive.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:10 PM   #60
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Amazon's got a Prime Day promo for their Dash Buttons. All Dash Buttons are $0.99, and still have a $4.99 credit when you use the button to order the first time. Basically Amazon is paying you $4 to buy household supplies.

The Terms and Conditions for the $4.99 credit are these:

Quote:
  • This is a limited time offer that is available to Prime members only.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • To receive the $4.99 account credit, you must attempt to order through the Dash Button by December 31, 2016.
  • Once applied to your account, the $4.99 credit will be allocated proportionally among all qualifying items in your order(s).
  • The $4.99 account credit may only be applied to eligible products sold through Amazon.com.
  • Offer good while promotional supplies last.
  • Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
  • Offer limited to one account credit per Dash Button purchased during the promotion period.
  • The maximum benefit you may receive in connection with this offer is $4.99 per Dash Button purchased.
  • The $4.99 account credit may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Do note that two of those say that you can get the credit per button. So if you can find ten buttons you can use, that's $49.90 in credits.

Finding buttons you can use may be the hard part, I was unable to find any that I could use.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote