Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
Spatte
Spatte began at the beginning.

Device: None
Selling my Illiad v2

Hi,

Im selling my Illiad. Its a great device, but unfortunately I need some cash to get a new computer.

The Illiad is just 4 months old. I bought it new and it has no defects. I'm looking to get $450 for it / or highest bider.

I can send it anywhere in the world as long as you pay the postage. I live in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

/ Bjorn
Old 05-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Arrrgh, too bad I just bought mine, otherwise I would have been very interested. You don't own a M-edge or iRex cover, by chance ?
Advert
Old 05-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatte View Post
Hi,

Im selling my Illiad. Its a great device, but unfortunately I need some cash to get a new computer.
Very tempted. What type of computer are you looking for? Trade?

BOb
Old 05-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
Spatte

Thanks for the offer pilotbob but I need a high-end computer to do 3D rendering and animation so the Illiad will only cover part of it.

Give me an offer you fel comfortable with.

/ Bjorn
Old 05-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
Mickie_Faraday
Mickie_Faraday began at the beginning.

Device: Want to buy one.
Is this unit still available?
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
Spatte

Yes, its still available.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #7
TomJones
TomJones began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad v1
Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatte View Post
Yes, its still available.
Hi,

I am interested in buying. Please check your private mail.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 05-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Spatte

Since I have got a few offers from different sources I decided to make an eBay auction instead. Please visit http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110249662554

/ Bjorn
Closed Thread