Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60, Onyx Boox Max Carta, Wexler Flex One
Well, give me some days and I make the translation

I must to compare the english terms with the context where are used.

If I have a dubt for a terms I write also a comment for it
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #17
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
What will Onyx do for us?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #18
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

I have finished the work. I have attached here the .ts file contained in a zip archive.

Some of terms are still marked with "?" because I have decided to not translate it or I have some doubt. But each term marked with "?" contains a little explanation.

I invite here the italians who want to examinate my work to improve my translation.

Now, if possible, this translation will undergo the analysis of an interested Italian forum

unfortunately some terms remains unknown for me, because I have a old Boox 60 with the last version of the firmware (a russian 1.5 version of september 2011)
Attached Files
File Type: zip italian_traduzione_per_boox.zip (19.8 KB, 356 views)

Last edited by AlexKidd; 02-04-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #19
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
What will Onyx do for us?
Nothing of course - has any of these guys ever participated in one of the threads here or given feedback to complaints/wishes?
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #20
melmoth79
melmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox m92
I've changed some expressions in the spanish translation (just a few misinterpretations )
Attached Files
File Type: zip spain_mod_2.zip (19.9 KB, 313 views)
melmoth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
AlexKidd
Enthusiast

Melmoth79, During my work I have used your translation for a comparison and for get another point of view on the context.

Maybe you have used my translation for correct your ts file? it's a short-circuit

ps: the embolden level it's not a contrast level. It's a level for the "boldness" of the character (I have saw it in the latest polish firmware, a wolderized firmware....)

Last edited by AlexKidd; 02-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
melmoth79
melmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox m92
Hello AlexKidd, I didn't use your translation (but thanks for the idea an italian point of view could be useful)

About the "embolden level" ("Glyph embolden" is the menu option) is for PDFs and what the device actually does is making things darker, not only makes the letters bold (darker and thicker) but also darkens everything except the white background. I know it's not exactly a "contrast level" but I didn't think of anything better in spanish (impossible to translate embolden). Anyway thanks for the comments
melmoth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #23
AlexKidd
Enthusiast

I tried this command and saw that fattens the characters, so I've translated "grassetto"
Old 02-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #24
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..

@melmoth79
@AlexKidd

Thank you guys! Great job!
Gracias! grazie!

Very sad that there is still no one who'd like to help us in French translation ...

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-07-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #25
AlexKidd
Enthusiast

Dear Booxtor,
I have also two small requests

1) These translations will be passed to Onyx?

2) Are you aware of new updates to the old Boox 60?
Old 02-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #26
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKidd View Post
Dear Booxtor,
I have also two small requests

1) These translations will be passed to Onyx?

2) Are you aware of new updates to the old Boox 60?
These translation has been already passed to Onyx.
I will ask the Onyx engineers tomorrow about updates for Boox 60 and especially about implementation of your translation.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #27
AlexKidd
Enthusiast

Thanks, Booxtor
Old 02-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #28
Booxtor
Booxtor

The French translation is also done! Thanks to Francois for great job!
The three languages will be added now to the new firmware for M92 (and will be added to other Onyx devices eventually).

I will place here the new firmware for M92 in a couple of days.

Thanks again, guys!
Please write me a PM with your email. I will send you some vouchers for our shop!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #29
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
New means new OS or New=old OS+ new languages?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #30
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I guess 1.7 with new languages. Booxtor mentioned week or two ago that 1.7 final release will be soon.

2 Booxtor:
I'll try to make Czech translation, today. Will it be included into 1.7, if I succeed?
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote