Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
Greg_E
Zealot
Greg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheese

Device: Acer Iconia a500, XP tablet PC
On sale again, sort of....

Decided I would check and see what the latest price for the Story HD at Target might be... Went to the product page and see a $99 online only price but no way to add it to my cart

That kind of teasing tends to make a person mad

Thinking this will be available on Tuesday, that seems to be the day everything always happens. And all 14 of you that have read this, don't going buying all of them out from under me , leave me one to buy.

Last edited by Greg_E; 11-07-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote