Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
Roger26
Roger26 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile HELP! I am looking for a site for cheapest Phones

Hello Guys! I am looking for site where cheapest cellphone is.
I want to replace my phone with a second hand and not that expensive I am just a student and I don't have enough money for a new one please help me...

Thank you in advance!
Roger26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger26 View Post
Hello Guys! I am looking for site where cheapest cellphone is.
I want to replace my phone with a second hand and not that expensive I am just a student and I don't have enough money for a new one please help me...

Thank you in advance!
Smart move posting about second hand phones in an ereading forum
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nation.A.List View Post
Smart move posting about second hand phones in an ereading forum

In fairness to the OP the request was posted in the Alternate Device Forum. I would think that a cell phone could be considered an alternate device.

For a cheap basic phone though I would recommend the Motofone F3. Only $19.99 via Amazon. I have one and it really is a pretty good phone. Nothing Fancy but it works. It also has an e-ink screen but would not make a good phone for eReading.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-F3-Un.../dp/B0022MU5H2
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Spambot?
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
Spambot?
Possible. A search on "I am looking for a site where cheapest cellphone is" picks up a couple of other forums (different name: howard26), though one has replies from the poster, though not replies that eliminate possibility of spam.

I guess it might be a "watch-and-wait" for the mods (or "query-and-delete-as-necessary"). Certainly the question required more information (if just region).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert