Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Opera (Labs edition) EPUB reader Widget

First, I am not the writer nor have I used this program. I haven't tested it for reasons that you'll see. So don't shoot the messenger, I just noticed this on Opera's site and wanted to forward the info.

This is a epub book reader in a Widget form for the Opera web browser. But -not- the standard Opera, you need to be running the Opera version with File I/O support from Opera Labs. This is their test bed area for developers and users wishing to see possible features in the next generation of browser. Not the same as a Beta version. I personally don't run it.

I wouldn't recommend a casual computer user to try this because the browser can be unstable and the widget is still being developed.

http://widgets.opera.com/widget/10312/

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote