Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #1
rhalina
rhalina began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (Screen broken), Kobo Aura One
PB Touch Lux: Not able to change font in a previously opened book (stale state?)

Hey,
I loaded a new book onto my Pocketbook Touch Lux and the book had its fonts embedded. As I wanted to be able to change the font I removed the embedded Fonts with calibre. That worked so I was able to change the font in the calibre ebook viewer (also tested with the file on the PBs filesystem).

The thing is that I'm not able to change the font on the reader for this book. I thought there was some stale state hanging around which saved the font settings, last visited pages, etc. so I tried to find and remove all that old state:

find . -iname "*title*" -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf

That at least removed the last opened page and so on, but NOT the referenced font - at least I think that is the problem. The only thing I didn't to is to dive into the sqlite db.

I also added this book with a modified title (metadata + filename), but that didn't change anything either.

Am I missing something or am I on a completely wrong track?

Thanks!
Rhalina
rhalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
font, state, touch_lux