Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
WTF? Device shown when not connected

Any reason why my not connected device is shown?

I just upgraded, but I didn't read this feature in the description.

I installed Calibre on a new laptop that uses Windows 10 using the import library feature.

Came back this morning and wasn't paying attention when I kept trying to hide the on device column....then I noticed that the device menu icon was shown and I could actually see the books on the device. My Kindle is not plugged in.

I ejected it, and haven't been able to find out how it was being shown in the first place.

New feature or fluke?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The only times you can get that column is:

Connect to folder
Connect to Device
Wireless Device connection (established from CC)

Eject disconnects any of those
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert