Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Birchie
Birchie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs 600 touch e reader
sony e-reader

I have a sony e-reader touch edition and I am having problems getting library books put on it. I get it to my computre but when I try to put it in my library on my reader it won't transfer. Its not recogonizing my e-reader. Any suggestions
Birchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
You need to be more premise. What OS are you using ?
Are you using a software ? Sony Reader ? Calibre ?

What's the exact error ? Transfer fails ? Computer won't react at all to the reader's presence ?
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Did you register the reader with ADE?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
Birchie
Birchie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs 600 touch e reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
You need to be more premise. What OS are you using ?
Are you using a software ? Sony Reader ? Calibre ?

What's the exact error ? Transfer fails ? Computer won't react at all to the reader's presence ?
I'm on OS 7 and have a Sony eReader Prs-600. The computer used to recognize it and now it doesn't. When I plugged it in, the name of the device is "Error". When I try to copy books over it freezes ADE.
Birchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchie View Post
I'm on OS 7 and have a Sony eReader Prs-600. The computer used to recognize it and now it doesn't. When I plugged it in, the name of the device is "Error". When I try to copy books over it freezes ADE.
Birchie, have you try another USB cable? I used to plug in my reader and kept getting errors. I finally figured out that it was a bad cable.
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
jac789
jac789 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 600
:C :C :C

Last edited by jac789; 12-05-2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: can't canceling this multiplied post
jac789 is offline   Reply With Quote