Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Rodrigo
Rodrigo began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad, sonyreader
Somebody Know if Iliad works with sdhc

I want to buy a sdhc card and I don't know if the read can work. Would Somebody have try on this card?
Rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:32 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, it won't work. The iLiad will only work with cards which conform to the old "MMC" standard, which means a max supported capacity of 1GB. Best to use CF if you want higher capacity.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #3
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
simply use several 1 gig SD cards. I have one SD card that I use (in the Iliad permanently) then a 1 gig USB key which I use to download material from work to read on the iliad. these combined with internal memory are as much as I can imagine ever needing.
sianon is offline   Reply With Quote