Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

View Poll Results: Does your N based router work with the Iliad...?
Yes, its fine 4 66.67%
No, it doesn't work 1 16.67%
It works sometimes 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Iliad and N Routers

Hi,

Apparently it may appear that the Iliad is incompatible with N routers running in either mixed or B/G mode. Since at some point my DG834N will probably conk out, I'm interested in which ones are compatible.

So... I'd be grateful if you could relate your experiences.

To start, I have a DG834N and it works fine with the Iliad...

jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
MWetherspoon
MWetherspoon began at the beginning.

Device: NI-Adam Pixel-QI / IPAD I
Linksys - WRT300N - works fine for me
MWetherspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
Actually I never managed to connect to any WLAN.. because they are either WPA (at home), or Weblogin or WPA (University).. which neither is supported by the iLiad, however neither uses n-enabled routers..

But since there currently is hardly any use to all the Internet on the iLiad except the update, I just didn't worry about all this. For the 1 software update and 1 devkit download, I just took cable...
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
WPA should be supported (I thought I saw it in the configuration).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
MarkRPenn
Connoisseur
MarkRPenn began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
WPA should be supported (I thought I saw it in the configuration).
It is.
MarkRPenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
MarkRPenn
Connoisseur
MarkRPenn began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Can I vote twice Jaed, as neither of mine work? d;Link DIR 655, and Belkin N1.
MarkRPenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Hi ! I took your post as an example to make my poll about linksys WAG series router.
I'm glad you posted about your N router, because I might very well change my router and I don't want to buy a new one if it doesn't work either.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iliad, networking