Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Thumbs up Thanks for the PDF Option!!!

Hi, gang, Kovid:

I'd posted here a while back about having issues with converting epubs to pdf, but I just wanted to update that discussion and tell you, Kovid, that the epub-to-pdf conversion is working FANTASTICALLY WELL. (I need it for Amazon's "Search Inside" program).

Between Sigil and Calibre, you just don't need anything else to successfully e-publish--so:

THANK YOU!!

Which doesn't get said to you enough.

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 06-30-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Fix title.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Glad you find it useful

Just so you know, the PDF Output plugin was written by user_none
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, I know, I have to be one of, Wow, dozens, who want to put ebooks INTO pdf. ;-)

Nonetheless, thanks much, and I'll see if I can karma user_none...unless that's an inside joke I'm not getting???

thanks again,

Hitch
Old 06-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No joke
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Yup, got it, found 'im and karma'd him. THANKS!
Advert

Tags
amazon, conversion, epub, kindle, pdf